Fish Food Tips
Here are some tips you need to know about feeding your fish and the food that they eat:
- Do not overfeed - do not give your fish more food than they can eat in just a few minutes. Extra food will
decay and can lead to problems such as algae growth.
- If there is cxcess food, scrape it away.
- Read the label on the bottles or bags that contained the fish food that you are purchasing and make sure
that you know exactly what you are getting and why.
- Only feed your fish when the temperature of the water is consistently above 50 degrees Fahrenheit. When the
temperature is cooler, fish do not digest food well.
- Timing - feed your fish at the same time every day, and they will come to expect it. It can be fun to watch
them get excited.